Saturday, July 23, 2011

My New Ride

My people got a new ride.  They got a 1969 Jeepster Commando.  I think this is a pretty cool car, let me tell you why:

A. I look pretty cool in it (see my picture below)


B.  I like cars without tops.  It's even better than sticking my head out of a car window.

C.  The seats are a little torn, but that's ok because there's lots of extra cushion for my little paws.

D.  I am an American (Eskimo) dog.  I like things that are American (like me), so I like Jeeps.

E. This car was built in Toledo, OH.  Even though I live in Florida now, I was born in Minnesota.  It's cold in Ohio, it's cold in Minnesota.  See the connection to me?

F.  Popular Science claims that this Jeep gets 13 miles per gallon.  That means my people will have to stop to buy gas more often when we go for rides, and I'll get to smell grass in new places.

G.  Popular Science also says this Jeep does 0-60mph in 13 seconds.  That means it's not so fast that I'll fall over when my people take off.

This Jeep is not 100% perfect for me yet.  It's pretty loud, and I'm not crazy about loud noises, so my people need to work on that.  The exterior color right now is pretty boring. I think it would be better if they go back to it's original color of red (because red looks great with my white fur!). 

Here's a picture of me and my daddy with the Jeepster (don't I look cool?):


No comments:

Post a Comment